Thursday, July 23, 2009

A New Breakfast

In hopes of starting to cut points somewhere, so I dont' go over everyday, I have tried to come up with random things to eat. I have always ate peanut butter for breakfast but as it turns out it is quite a few points and since I don't work out a lot then it really hurts me more than helping me.

So my new breakfast is only 3 points totally which I think is pretty good. Well it is really 5.5 with a glass of milk but still that is not real bad. It consists of a 1/2 cup of the fiber one cereal and a cup of low fat vanilla yogurt. The fiber one is the one that looks like little terds. My mom has always eaten it and I have always refused until yesterday and really it is pretty good. Plus that type of cereal is 0 points. Basically if you like yogurt and granola then you would probably like this. You should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment